Servings: 6 Serving Size: 1 cup • Points+: 4 pts • Smart Points: 4
Calories: 164 • Fat: 4 g • Protein: 6 g •
Carb: 27 g • Fiber: 7 g • Sugar: 11.6 g
Sodium: 93 mg
- 15-ounce can black beans,
no salt added, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (according to package directions)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh mango
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely diced
- juice from 1 medium lemon or lime
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
Mix together the beans, quinoa, corn, bell pepper, mango, onion, cilantro, and jalapeño in a mixing bowl.
the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin, chili powder, and turmeric in a small bowl.
Drizzle over the mixture and toss. Refrigerate until ready to serve.